15.2.13

Casual Friday?


Okay, okay.. we don't actually play the "casual Friday" at work game! But I like to think that a denim dress is far from wearing a pair of jeans to work right!? Maybe, maybe not... but I didn't get a pink slip so I think I'm in the clear! I threw this outfit post into the penny-pinchin' gems category because I had to flaunt these boots! They are definitely my go-to black boots for winter and I purchased that at such a fabulous price!! It was my first time shopping at Destiny USA mall in Syracuse and man, was it everything I hoped for and more! (currently day-dreaming.. ahhhh) Anyway, so we are shopping away and stop in DSW and there's a wheel of fortune just ready and waiting.. so I spin the wheel and BAM 30% off these already $25 boots! And there you have it folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment