18.3.13

Berry Booties


Sadly I am still wearing dark, gloomy colours because winter just won't go away! More snow is on its way! Lucky us : ) but it wasn't just because of the cold weather that I am being a colour downer but also because I finally received my Just Fab shoes in the mail! Yes! I do love them! Was it worth the stress? Probably not... but they are super cute booties! I also have to send another pair back for a larger size, oh goodness.. please wish me luck!! Thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit!!!! Especially love the pop of color w/ the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a cute polka dot button down, may I ask where you got this one? I love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I bought it at Urban Planet actually.. definitely not a splurge : )

      Delete