7.3.13

Edgy Chic


I would link you to all my articles of clothing – but I'll be honest this is pretty much Forever 21 in a nutshell! So as you may or may not notice, I'm not looking at the camera! That's right everyone.. I'm being creative (or is it cheesy?) anyway, I thought I would try something different! I actually did go outside & take a picture... but to be honest, I couldn't get the camera setting right (not like I'm using them correctly now lol but still) ANYWAY I couldn't get the settings right and even though the snow is melting it's still in the negatives and I needed to scoot-ch my butt back inside. Give it another month and I may head back outside for round 2! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the skirt. It's a great feminine piece to pair with the leopard and blazer!

    ReplyDelete