27.3.13

Fresh combo

Cardi: Joe Fresh | Shirt: Joe Fresh | Pants: Suzy Shier | Heels: Spring | Watch: Michael Kors

I love this colour combo! So springy.. and a big change from the last two days of black, grey & red! Kind of blah when I look back on it! Anyway.. last night I was laying in bed trying to think of some fun colours to wear together and this is what I came up with! I think it's fresh! As you can see my shirt & cardi are from Joe Fresh.. one of my favourite stores to shop at... and they just opened up a new store in my mall! Woo hoo! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this color combo! I never would have thought of pairing those together, but they are so cute! I wish I would have known they looked good when I was pregnant cause one of my 3 pregnancy pants were that color and I could have had some fun outfits!

    ReplyDelete