14.3.13

Lady Floral

Shirt: Old Navy | Skirt: Simons | Shoes: Costa Blanca | Tights: F21 | Necklace: Charlotte Russe | Watch: Michael Kors

I bought this skirt last summer in Montreal at a store I have never been to called Simons... AND it was heaven!! It was a huge store filled with adorable, my kind of style and my kind of price clothes! I loved it! Anyway, it was definitely new to me and I can't wait to make another road trip there to purchase some new finds! I know, I know, I could just order online but I'll be honest... I'm not that kind of shopper. I have tried shopping online but it just doesn't seem the same as seeing a dress in front of me, trying it on, feeling the fabric, you know what I mean? And I'll be honest, I have had some bad ordeals with online shopping.. let's not name names.. (ehem Just Fab) LOL Honestly, don't even get me started on that company! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment